dimecres, 26 de gener del 2011

IT!

Today's publication, is going to be a little mix of every thing I found interesting this lasts days.

First, I'd like to show an It-Girl wearing an It-boots (UGG)!


















Emma Watson in a normal cold-ordinary-shopping day wearing a perfect Outfit (love the jersey)

For the ones that waste 250 euros in a UGGS, doesn't figure in their plans, I bought some similars for just 14 in Natura Home! (sorry, can't find a pic, but they are pretty good)

Also, I found some cute-sweet things: 









(They are all in Oysho, and now that we can almost say goodbye to sales, I think that they  aren't going to be really expensive)








For this really cold days that are coming, I looked for a warmy-comfortable-lovely stuffs:














(mmm... there's nothing ike a  xocolate or  a Frapuccino this kind of days)










Eventually, the best look of the week (at least for me):

  Rose Bryne in Masters of Photography: A Journey exhibit    
















Leave you here a song:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sxj0crqKAAQ&ob=av2nm

Goodbye!

L.